K.L. Design offers Interior Design, House Plans and Kitchen Design for your home or office.
- Space Planning: create efficient and functional room arrangements.
- Consultations for paint colors, lighting, furnishings, window treatments and flooring selections.
- Blueprints for your new home, addition or remodel. Including floor plans, elevations and 3D renderings.
- 3D computer drawings that will help you visualize the space and save you time and money by previewing the final project.
- In home consultation for kitchen design, including cabinet layout and 3D color computer renderings.
- We also offer four lines of Kitchen and Bath cabinets. Granite, Quartz, Solid Surface and Laminate counter tops are available.
- Check out our website at Cabinet Concepts www.cabinetsdecorah.com
The Process of House Plans
Consider the following before your first consultation:
1. Do you have a site/lot picked out?
2. What is your budget?
3. What size of home (sq ft) are you considering?
Meeting at your home, new home construction site, or our office to discuss your ideas and thoughts for your project is the first step. A series of questions will be asked and answered so we have a better understanding of your future home.
After we have preliminary plans drawn up another meeting is set up for you to come into our office to view the plans. We will show you the floor plan, elevations and 3D color perspectives of the interior and exterior. If there is any immediate changes, they can be done at the meeting. You then get to take the floor plan and elevations home to take time and review. We also send you all the 3D color views.
After you have reviewed the floor plans, any changes you have will be made at this time, whether you come in for a meeting or call/e-mail with your requests. Another plan and views will be sent to you again for you to review. This step may be repeated in order to achieve your dream home.
When your plans are finalized, large blueprints will be printed for your contractor, plumber, electrician, etc. The blueprints include the floor plan, basement plan, elevations, & roof plan.
Blueprints for your new home, addition, or remodel will include floor plans, elevations, and 3D color renderings.
3D computer drawings will help you visualize the space and save you
time & money by previewing the final project. Changes can be made
easily and we will work with you to create your dream home.
The cost of new a house plan is approximately $0.75/sq-ft and extra time put into the plans for changes is charged by the hour.
Selecting the right paint color
K.L. Design will recommend and assist you in choosing the appropriate color scheme that best coordinates with your furnishings in your room or home. After choosing multiple colors, larger samples will be sent to you to make selecting the right color simpler.
You will have the opportunity to have a professional Interior Designer come to you home for up to 2 hours and answer any questions you may have about your space. Guidance through your projects needs and selecting of materials are done by our designers.
K.L. Design can update the front of your home with a simple fix by changing the color of your front door, adding landscaping, siding, stone, brick, a porch, or shingles. By adding curb appeal to your home it will give it a fresh new look.
K.L. Design will supply you with a detailed drawing for your new kitchen or remodel. A floor plan with each elevation will be shown. Rendered perspectives of the area will be shown as well. Revisions on the floor plan can be made during this process. If cabinets need to be purchased, a detailed list of sizes and specifications is included upon you request.